PENN TOWNSHIP MUNICIPAL AUTHORITY
102 Municipal Building Road, Duncannon, PA 17020
Wednesday October 4, 2023 7:00 PM
Any person wishing to speak should so indicate after your name on the sign-up sheet.
Please Note: visitor’s presentations are limited to five minutes
This meeting is being recorded to aid in the preparation of minutes
7:00 - Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance with Moment of Silence
Minutes September 6, 2023, Approval
Reports from Professional Staff
- Operator’s Report
- See report
- Field Representative
- Status of residential water meter issues, repair/replace/relocate
- Engineer Report
- Status of testing of 4 Hilltop system
- Status of MW2 grinder pumps
- DMR’s & Master Meter Report-In Correspondence Folder
- PTS Report
- Solicitor - Dennis Shatto, Esquire
- Delinquent Accounts
- Sheriff Sale proceedings
- Status of outstanding grinder pump repair payments
- Status of 108 Schoolhouse Road
- Treasurer Report
- Monthly Invoices, September
- Financial Report August and September
- Status of PTMA Audit
- Transfer of funds to PLIGIT
- Executive Secretary Report
- GP repairs-payment spreadsheet
- Electric Systems spreadsheet.
- Property change of ownership spreadsheet.
- Stone Mills occupied new homes.
- JOAC Wednesday, October 11, 2023, 6:30 PM, Penn Township Municipal Building
Incoming/Outgoing Correspondence – Between meetings, incoming and outgoing letters are in a file folder above mailboxes in the office - members are to read and advise office if they want a copy(s).
Periodicals - Circulating – Unless otherwise notified, periodicals will be discarded each month.
- Budget information for 2024 planning
- Maguire’s Ford, 2 additional EDUs to be purchased
- 51 cove Road, ROC for 2 EDUs
- Letter to Paul Liddick
- Pole building at Rohrer Bus
- Petersburg Commons/WSL
- 200 Schoolhouse Road
- Shed at water plant
- Status of emergency repair supplies
Motion to accept the itinerary and any and all additional items as they arise.
Next PTMA meeting, November 1, 2023.