PENN TOWNSHIP MUNICIPAL AUTHORITY
102 Municipal Building Road, Duncannon, PA 17020
Wednesday August 3, 2022 7:00 PM
Any person wishing to speak should so indicate after your name on the sign-up sheet.
Please Note: visitor’s presentations are limited to five minutes
This meeting is being recorded to aid in the preparation of minutes
7:00 - Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance with Moment of Silence
Minutes August 3, 2022 minutes for Approval
Reports from Professional Staff
- Operator’s Report
- Kline’s charge to haul sludge.
- 3” Trash Pump
- Johnson driveway paving, Sunshine Hill
- Were floats purchased
- Cove side #1 was cleaned out by Klines
- Field Representative
- Replacement of water meter buttons
- Engineer Report
- MW2 – Pump #2 fixed?
- Sunshine Hill water transmission line replacement costs.
- DMR’s & Master Meter Report-In Correspondence Folder
- PTS Report
- Solicitor - Dennis Shatto, Esquire
- Carbaugh hearing outcome
- Delinquent Accounts
- Sheriff Sale accounts
- Treasurer Report
- Monthly Invoices
- Financial Report July & August 2022
- Executive Secretary Report
- GP repairs-payment spreadsheet
- New water system PP&L spreadsheet.
- Property change of ownership spreadsheet.
- Zach Howell reimbursement
- Jay Mutzabaugh’s driveway
- JOAC Wednesday, September 14, 2022, 6:30 PM, Duncannon Boro Bldg
Incoming/Outgoing Correspondence – Between meetings, incoming and outgoing letters are in a file folder above mailboxes in the office - members are to read and advise office if they want a copy(s).
Periodicals - Circulating – Unless otherwise notified, periodicals will be discarded each month.
- Shed at Water Plant
- Perry Innovation Park water issues
- Possible discount for SHWS customers due to line flushing
- Phone system change
- SHWS Well site Deed of Dedication – waiting for full build-out
Motion to accept the itinerary and any and all additional items as they arise.